What makes us Mission North?
- We’re a down-to-earth team that knows how to have fun at work and outside the office
- We believe in lifelong learning and personal growth
- Recognizing employees for their hard work is deeply embedded in our culture
- And we offer some pretty amazing perks
We’re looking to hire a Director of Digital Strategy to help expand our Digital Group and Content Studio. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record designing, directing and executing integrated marketing communication strategies for fast growth B2B and B2C tech brands. This includes influencer identification and management, managing social channels, digital strategy and extensive knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, tools and techniques for measuring impact.
This person will help lead daily operations of the team — from forecasting and monthly resource planning to project management — as well as training and leading teams around execution of creative content campaigns. He/she will work with Digital Group Vice President Caleb Bushner to expand digital thinking and capabilities across the organization.
Here’s what we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Integrated campaign planning and execution: You’re a strategic thinker with a mind for details and the big picture. You can lead a program from beginning to end, defining goals, interfacing with clients, building plans and executing for measurable results. You’ve grown audiences, driven conversions and demonstrated to clients and executives the ROI of your work through quantitative and qualitative results.
- Process and operations: You’re organized and capable of managing the operations of our team’s programs. You’ve developed workflows as well as managed staff and directly contributed to execution. You consistently meet deadlines, delegate effectively and can break big projects into smaller parts.
- Content production and sourcing: You’ve created comprehensive content strategies and produced the daily assets and conversation required to bring them to life. You have experience defining content pillars and sourcing brand-safe and brand-aligned assets (UGC, articles, images and other content) for those content needs.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Work with the leadership team to operationalize our growing business by managing team forecasting, staff modeling and daily operations
- Conceptualize, direct and execute integrated digital and content marketing programs for fast growth technology brands (B2B experience required; consumer experience a plus)
- Partner closely with Mission North's media, digital and content teams to ensure campaigns are tightly integrated and aligned with our clients’ broader marketing and awareness KPIs
- Serve as lead client counselor and relationship manager on all things digital and content
- Measure client growth and impact across the full spectrum of integrated channels and tactics
- Use social listening tools to generate insight, fuel impactful conversation and inform campaign and content recommendations
- Stay ahead of the curve on best practices and industry trends
- Serve as lead digital and content strategist in new business presentations
- 6-9 years of experience working at an innovative agency and/or fast growth technology brand (agency experience preferred)
- 3-5 years of direct people management experience
- A successful track record building, selling and activating high-profile integrated digital content and marketing programs
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage projects and work well within a team environment
- Demonstrated general knowledge of at least two market sectors relevant to our clients, with expertise in at least one of the following domains: enterprise technology, fintech, cloud/infrastructure, life sciences and/or media/marketing technology
- Highly consultative with a strong ability to roll up your sleeves and perform daily account work
- Expert in integrated digital and content marketing as an important awareness and lead generating element in the marketing mix (thought leadership a plus)
- Experience running successful paid, owned and earned social campaigns
- Strong PR acumen; capable of providing integrated input on PR and content campaigns
- An empathetic leader capable of bringing the best out of people
- A versatile team player
- Ability to travel to and from client/new business meetings as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree required
We’re not seeking freelancers or contractors for this position — full-time candidates only, please. Mission North is an equal opportunity employer.