What makes us Mission North?
- We’re a down-to-earth team that knows how to have fun at work and outside the office
- We believe in lifelong learning and personal growth
- Recognizing employees for their hard work is deeply embedded in our culture
- And we offer some pretty amazing perks
Here’s what you would be doing day-to-day:
- Direct account teams and practice areas
- Develop and manage content creation, ranging from writing to conceptual design of new media such as infographics, surveys, videos, etc.
- Manage accounts, program goals and budgets
- Drive client calls, team planning sessions, new business pitches, end-of-month reporting and invoicing
- Conceptualize inventive influencer strategies and drive influencer engagement
- Serve as a key contributor in new business
- Cultivate the agency’s sphere of influence with agency peers, VCs, etc.
- Manage 1-2 direct reports as well as mentor Account Managers and Senior Associates
- A minimum of 7-10 years of communications or PR agency experience, preferably with B2B technology companies or Trust (Cyber Security) related industries
- Demonstrated experience developing, directing and executing strategic communications programs that blend PR, content marketing, social media and data
- Experience helping disruptive technology companies develop compelling messaging, storylines and thought leadership platforms
- Established relationships with top-tier trade media and bloggers, vertical market media and national and local business media
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the following practice areas:
- Trust (Cyber Security)
- Enterprise B2B Tech
- Ability to travel to and from client/new business meetings as appropriate